About our Maintenence Package
We use some of the most advanced WordPress tools on the market to make sure your site is fast, secure and highly available.
Maintenence of your website will ensure that your website is secure, performing at it's best and has the latest content and design updates to keep it working in all modern browsers.
From using WordPress firewalls through to Image Optomisation Services, if you want to know more about what we use then read on!
Should you have any questions please feel free to get in touch here.
£125 per annum
Website UpdatesKeep your website up to date and secure, preventing any downtime or security issues.
Vulnerabilities are discovered each day and published onto WPScan: https://wpscan.com/wordpresses. This shows just how important updates and security patches really are.
Website SecurityMillions of attempts across the globe are made each minute to try gain access to websites. This is why it is important now more than ever to keep your website secure using our Maintenance package.
Website PerformanceOver time, like anything, your website will need maintenance. This covers anything from caching solutions, PHP upgrades, SEO and content/design adjustments. You may think that a website will just stay as it is for ever, however with changing browsers and devices, along with features being added and removed due to security issues, these all change the way your website functions, works and looks.
Security ConsoleAs part of our Maintenance package you will be added to the Wordfence security console.
This is a central location where we can view vulnerabilities, assess fraudulent login attempts, scan your website files, and check for updates.
This allows us to keep on top of the hundreds of vulnerabilities discovered each day throughout the web.
WordPress Security and Web FirewallKeeping your website secure is the most important part of the hosting experience - that's why it is paramount to me that your website is kept secure 24/7 365 days of the year. I employ Wordfence Security to do just this. Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available to date and allows for a complete security prescence on your site, without slowing down or clogging up your content. See a snapshot of the features Wordfence offers below, or read more here.
Web Application Firewall
- Web Application Firewall identifies and blocks malicious traffic. Built and maintained by a large team focused 100% on WordPress security.
- Protects your site at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives does not break encryption, cannot be bypassed and cannot leak data.
- Integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content.
- Protection from brute force attacks by limiting login attempts.
WordPress Security Scanner
- Malware scanner checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
- Compares your core files, themes and plugins with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes
- Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version. Delete any files that don’t belong easily within the Wordfence interface.
- Checks your site for known security vulnerabilities and alerts me if there is any issues. Also alerts me about potential security issues when a plugin has been closed or abandoned.
- Checks website content safety by scanning file contents, posts and comments for dangerous URLs and suspicious content.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available via any TOTP-based authenticator app or service.
- Login Page CAPTCHA stops bots from logging in.